Disciplines for Growth: The importance of rediscovering spiritual disciplines is that while God seeks us and calls us to Himself, He also requires us to seek Him as a way of life, all of our lives. Spiritual disciplines are wonderful pathways by which we can seek God and develop a closer walk with Him. People through the centuries have found spiritual disciplines are to be tools that strengthen our hearts, open the Scriptures before us and provide a firm path for spiritual growth.
- Prayer: The Pathway to Intimacy
- Fasting: The Pathway to Spiritual Nourishment
- Simplicity: The Pathway to Spiritual Riches
- Fellowship: The Pathway to Love
- Worship: The Pathway to God’s Presence
- Meditation: The Pathway to Scripture