Using Our Gifts for God: How do you react when you receive a gift? We may not respond with the enthusiasm of a child, but let’s be honest — we like to receive gifts. The monetary value is usually insignificant compared to the pleasure felt when someone cares enough to give us a gift. In the Bible we learn that God loves us with such extravagant love that he gave His Son Jesus to die for us. What an indescribable Gift!
- Finding the Balance: 1 Corinthians 12-14
- Centering the Balance: Ephesians 4:11-13
- Using the Balance: Romans 12:1-8
- Reading the Balance: 1 Peter 4:7-11
- Living the Balance: Exodus 35:4-36:1