BNEXT Bible Studies are the natural answer for B90 groups who finish their cover-to-cover experience and ask, “What’s next?” Even more, BNEXT Studies can be launched as a freestanding Bible study program or Sunday School curriculum. These proven studies are designed for churches of any size or type that wish to help their members grow stronger and deeper in their faith.
BNEXT Studies cultivate a “biblically literate” congregation; enhance a sense of shared community around the Scriptures; and give direction, substance, and energy to outreach through small groups. BNEXT is also a perfect tool for pastors who desire to link their expository and topical sermons to their church’s small group discipleship ministry.
Click on the BNEXT link in the menu on the left to shop for BNEXT materials.
Showing 1–8 of 30 results
Renewal Journey$7.50 – $150.00
The Renewal Journey is a devotional tour of some of the greatest revivals in Scripture and in history. Studying how God has moved in reviving power in past times brings hope and understanding about what God will do today.
In The Beginning$2.25 – $45.00
Genesis is foundational to the rest of the Bible. Take away Genesis and the rest of the Bible has no support on which to rest. The future is explained by the past, and the end by the beginnings. The New Testament and all of its doctrine are grounded in Genesis. There are some two hundred quotations and illustrations from Genesis in the New Testament. In fact, every one of the chapters of Genesis is alluded to somewhere in the New Testament.
- God’s Patience: Genesis 1-11
- God’s Promises: Genesis 12-22
- God’s Purpose: Genesis 23-50
How to Know God’s Will$3.75 – $75.00
Leviticus contains guidelines on how God’s people were to live together (childhood). Numbers recounts how God’s people wandered (adolescence). Deuteronomy summarizes how God’s people were to succeed in Canaan with God’s blessing (adulthood).
- How God Leads I: Exodus 1-20
- How God Leads II: Exodus 21-40
- What God Wants: Leviticus
- Whom God Blesses: Numbers
- How God Blesses: Deuteronomy
Celebrating God – Festivals in Focus$3.75 – $75.00
In the Hebrew mind, the feasts and festivals were above all appointments to honor and celebrate God. He set appointments in the busy regimen of His people’s lives — appointments they would be expected to keep. These special feasts would be a bit like our holidays. They were “holy days” set aside for personal refreshment and restoration through spiritual focus on the person and purpose of God.
- The Passover & Unleavened Bread: Exodus 12
- First Fruits & Feast of Weeks: Leviticus 23:10-11
- Trumpets & Atonement: Leviticus 23:23-25
- Tabernacles & Sacred Assemblies: Leviticus 23:33-43
- The Year of Jubilee: Leviticus 25:8-9
The Ten Commandments – Exodus 20$7.50 – $150.00
The Ten Commandments are unique in their context and content. Regarding context: the commandments are from the Almighty God. Civilizations, ancient or modern, primitive or sophisticated, have always established rules of conduct. Taboos concerning stealing, murder, and adultery are essential for even primitive societies to maintain order. The Ten Commandments are of a higher order. Rather than being shaped by civilizations, they have shaped civilizations from the time of Moses.
- The One and Only: Exodus 20:3
- No Idols Allowed: Exodus 20:4-6
- What’s in a Name: Exodus 20:7
- Rested or Restless: Exodus 20:8-11
- Positions of Honor: Exodus 20:12
- A Matter of Life and Death: Exodus 20:13
- Fatal Distraction: Exodus 20:1
- Who’s Robbing Whom: Exodus 20:15
- Truth or Consequences: Exodus 20:16
- Need or Greed: Exodus 20:17
Rescuing Heroes – Israel’s History$3.75 – $75.00
Israel’s History: An overview of Israel’s post-exodus era, highlighting the lives of men and women who were rescuing heroes, starting with Joshua, Judges, Ruth, and finally Samuel, Israel’s last judge before God establishes kings to rule His people and the golden era of Israel’s history.
- His Victory, Your Victory: Joshua 1-24
- His Strength, Your Salvation: Judges 1-21
- His Love, Your Life: Ruth 1-4
- His Lordship, Your Leadership: 1 Samuel 1-31
- His Troubles, His Triumph: 2 Samuel 1-24
Reigning Heroes – Israel’s History$3.75 – $75.00
Israel’s History: Covering centuries of Israel’s history, from her glories to her miserable decline, these pages from the past give us pause to remember and reflect about the certain rewards of obedience, the dreadful consequences of rebellion, and dramatic life-lessons on how we need to live as God’s people today.
- His Warnings, Your Wisdom: 1 Kings 1-22
- His Word, Your Way: 2 Kings 1-25
- His Review, Your Reward: 1 and 2 Chronicles
- His Sanctification, Your Separation: Ezra 1-10
- His Church, Your Challenge: Nehemiah
- His Time, Your Triumph: Esther
Nehemiah – Building Together$6.00 – $120.00
Nehemiah, a great man of prayer, led the Israelites into a respect and passion for God’s word. With his great love for God and his desire to see God honored in all things, he led the Israelites towards the faith and obedience God had asked of them for so long. And in spite of great opposition and accusations, Nehemiah led his people to rebuild the wall and, even more, saw God’s enemies silenced.
- Nehemiah’s Prayer: Nehemiah 1
- Nehemiah’s Patience and Plan: Nehemiah 2
- Teamwork and Talents: Nehemiah 3
- Mission Impossible: Nehemiah 4
- Building Character, Not Just Walls: Nehemiah 5
- Dealing with Difficult People: Nehemiah 6
- Time for a Little ‘R & R’: Nehemiah 8
- The Rest of the Story: Nehemiah 9-11