($1 off per bible plus the Participant’s Guides for only $5 each)
“When I study the Bible, I prepare myself to talk to others. When I read the Bible, God talks to me.” — D. L. Moody
Read the Bible in ninety days. It’s easier than you thought! Once you break it down into bite-sized pieces, what may have seemed to be a formidable challenge becomes doable and enjoyable. And this specially designed Bible will help you get the most out of your experience. Use it in conjunction with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum for all the benefits of sharing God’s Word in community, or use it by yourself. Either way, you’ll be fulfilling what for many Christians is a longstanding ambition: reading through the entire Bible.
* Special Edition of the 2011 NIV Bible — the field-tested format for individuals and classes.
* Start and end markers help you know where to begin each day’s reading.
* Front matter articles, including ‘Why Read the Bible in 90 Days?’
* Insights and encouragement from Ted Cooper, founder of The Bible in 90 Days program, and more!
* Larger print size. Easy to carry. Thinline format transports easily in your briefcase or purse — and looks great!
* Coordinates with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum.
About the Bonus B90 Participant’s Guide:
One B90 Participant’s Guide is included in this curriculum kit. This guide provides Bible in 90 Days readers with a brief overviews, study questions, and encouragement to keep going in their daily readings. The Participant’s Guide is also sold separately.
Join others in discovering the meaning and power of God’s word in community. Or read it effectively by yourself without the curriculum.