Summary: You may not know it yet, but B90 is part of a bigger picture. Widen your focus by reading this article and you’ll see our grand scope.
A common question after finishing Bible in 90 Days is, “What’s next?”
Dig Deeper with BNEXT Bible Studies
Now that you have read the Bible cover to cover and have a basic understanding, wouldn’t it be great to dig deeper and mine it in study. Our BNEXT Bible Studies are a great way to peel back a layer and take a closer look at God’s ways and works. We suggest you start in Genesis with the In The Beginning study. Over time and with discipline, you can work all the way through to Revelation with the Brighten Your Light study.
Talk to your church leadership about launching a BNEXT study group, or rejoin with your B90 classmates at your home and jump right back in — just a little deeper! These studies can be purchased for individual study, but they work best with groups (and are available with affordable, reproducible pricing)!
You have many options, and here are a few popular suggestions. And, by the way, congratulations on finishing your reading! You’ve established a daily reading habit, so… keep reading. However, just as a marathon runner only works out lightly for a few days after a marathon, you might choose to reduce your daily reading load for a time. Try one or more of the following:
- Set aside time each day to re-read portions of the Bible that intrigued you during your 90-day journey. If you have a Bible commentary, refer to it as you read. If you lack a Bible commentary, visit a nearby Christian bookstore to find one, or ask your church staff or class leader to recommend one.
- Read one chapter of Proverbs a day for a month. There are 31 chapters, so you’ll finish in a month.
- Wait a month, then re-read the entire Bible from cover to cover in 90 days. If you enjoyed the first journey, there’s a good chance you’ll enjoy the second even more. By making yourself wait a month, your anticipation and enthusiasm may build. If it doesn’t, then re-reading probably isn’t the best next step for you right now. If you find yourself dreading the re-read rather than expectantly anticipating it, then do something else.
- Spread the word: Share your experience with friends, family, co-workers, and others in personal conversations in within your online social network.
- Host another Bible in 90 Days reading group.
Thank you for faithfully reading the entire Bible. If your life has been changed by the experience, we’d love to hear how. Please share your story on our Testimonials page.