The Bible in 90 Days (B90) is a group-oriented Bible reading curriculum, which helps people read through the entire Bible in 90 days. Churches across denominations, prisons, drug rehabilitation missions, corporate Bible studies and neighborhood small groups have all used the curriculum successfully to help people read the entire Bible. Small towns have even invited their citizens to do this curriculum. Groups have ranged from 2 people to 1,000 people in 50 states and 21 countries spanning 5 continents! Over the last decade, B90 has impacted almost a quarter of a million people. As we move forward, we have identified four focus groups for B90: churches, small groups, prisons, and Hispanics (in the near future). Click one of the tabs below for an expanded view of B90’s application in each focus group:
“Transformed.” That’s the word many Bible in 90 Days participants use to describe their B90 experience.
B90 is a group-oriented, Bible reading program that engages people in a 90-day, cover-to-cover reading of the Bible. A specially formatted Bible, DVD teaching sessions, and group accountability make it a life-changing experience. While B90 is effective for anyone, we focus on reaching churches because that is where we’ve seen both the need AND the greatest success! Biblical illiteracy is rampant. A 2004 Gallup survey found that only 37% of teenagers could identify a quote from the “Sermon on the Mount.” A 2007 TIME magazine cover story reported that only half of U.S. adults were able to name one of the Gospels. You might think the Church would have solutions. Think again. Neglect of God’s Word is so widespread that a whopping 90% of Christians have never read through the entire Bible! While a majority of Americans claim to be Christian, only 10% have actually read the Bible from cover-to-cover. The life-giving power of Scripture is missing from Christians in general. Too spiritually weak to stand against worldly temptations, they fail to follow biblical norms for holy and happy living. The result? Failed marriages, fractured families, and church leaders struggling to fix this mess … but they simply cannot keep up with it all. The Bible in 90 Days is a great starting point to inspire Biblical literacy among Christians. Here are just a few of the benefits of the B90 experience:
- A deepened relationship with God.
- It’s a Bible reading program, not a study: no doctrinal controversies.
- Gain Biblical knowledge and understanding that builds confidence and faith.
- It’s 90 days (not a year), which helps participants remember to connect key historical persons, events, and more from Genesis to Revelation.
- B90 groups build relationships, which contributes to a higher success rate of completing the readings.
- Transformational: it’s God’s Word!
- Affordable: under $20 for B90 Bible/Guide combo.
- Freebies: Check ’em out.
“Do you want to grow deeper in your faith? Do you want the Kingdom of God to flourish in your community through the ministry of your church? Do you want to see your church grow, give, and serve with more enthusiasm and effectiveness? Start with the Bible in 90 Days — you will be blessed!” — Pastor Ruffin Stepp, Palms West Presbyterian Church, FL
Bible in 90 Days has a complete line of integrated resources that are field-tested, proven effective in increasing Biblical literacy, and work great in small groups or Sunday school classes. Discover why so many pastors, churches and individuals have used The Bible in 90 Days across the U.S and in 21 countries spanning 5 continents. Click on an image below to see pricing and purchase options.
|NIV B90 Bible||B90 Participant’s Guide||B90 Leader’s DVD Kit|
The Bible in 90 Days is a perfect fit for small groups. Consider these compelling benefits when integrating B90 as part of your small groups at your church or in your home.
• It’s God’s Word: “Blessed are those who listen to Me, watching daily at My doors, waiting at My doorway. Give us this day our daily bread” (Proverbs 8:34, Luke 11:3).
• It’s a Bible reading program, not a study. B90 is free of any denominational emphasis, narrow interpretations or pet theological controversies; it’s strictly a straight reading of Scripture, nothing more.
• It’s 90 days: B90 neatly fits into a quarterly calendar schedule (3 months) and can be completed within that timeframe.
• It’s flexible: you can start B90 anytime of the year that you desire; you’re free to choose when B90 would be best suited for your class and schedule.
• It’s memorable: reading the whole Bible within 90 days provides a sweeping panoramic view of Biblical history; you will more readily remember and connect key historical events of Genesis to Israel’s history, to the Prophets, to the Gospel accounts of Jesus’ life.
• It’s group-oriented: B90 enjoys a high success (completion) rate when done in a group. It will be most effective when done together as a family, with a group of families, or even within your entire church community.
• It’s transformational: the Bible is powerful, life-changing, and eternal. Nothing is more effective at renewing the mind than the Word of God.
• It’s affordable: save $5 when purchasing the B90 Bible and Participant’s Guide together at just $19.99.
• Lots of freebies: we’ve designed a variety of customizable free resources to augment the B90 experience: B90 bookmark/reading schedule, flyers, posters, B90 logos, social media images, and even B90 completion certificates to celebrate when you finish B90 together. You’re welcome!
The Bible in 90 Days Bible is currently offered in the NIV version. The companion Participant’s Guide and Leader’s Guide with DVDs are highly recommended to obtain the full benefit of B90. We believe that B90 is best suited for ages 12 and older because the reading takes about 45-60 minutes a day, but as the parent you know best your children’s abilities. Here are some helpful B90 FAQs.
“I read the Bible in 90 days when I was in medical school — arguably one of the life situations that requires you to be reading at almost every minute of the day. A Sunday school course was offered that would bring me alongside other worshippers who were pursuing the same goal. I had read the Bible the whole way through once before — although I think it took me all of about 3 years in bits and pieces. Thirty minutes a day (at least!) sounded daunting considering I had a list a mile long of things that I needed to read for thirty minutes a day: anatomy, physiology, pharmacology, amino acids, diseases, pathophysiology, etc., etc… but the Bible won out. It took me a week or two in to realize that it won out, but I can guarantee you that it always wins.” —Tiffany Lin
The Bible in 90 Days has a complete line of integrated resources that are field-tested, proven effective in increasing Biblical literacy, and work great in small groups or Sunday school classes. Discover why so many pastors, churches and small groups have used The Bible in 90 Days across the U.S and in 21 countries spanning 5 continents. Click an image below to see pricing on a NIV B90 Bible, B90 Participant’s Guide, or the B90 Combo.
|NIV B90 Bible||B90 Participant’s Guide||B90 Bible & Guide|
The Bible in 90 Days has enjoyed some success in prisons. And there is so much more that we want to do—and it can be done!
- Hope for the prisoner. The Bible is powerful, life-changing, and eternal. Nothing is more liberating and transformational for the mind than the Word of God.
- Reading the whole Bible. Prisons offer a variety of activities for inmates. Yet what can bring more redemptive wholeness to prisoners than reading the Scriptures?
- It’s group-oriented. B90 enjoys a high success (completion) rate when done in a group, which is how most prison activities are organized. Just as B90 is effective within families, so it is among the general prison population.
- Softcover. Prisons do not allow hardcover books. That’s a key reason we decided to keep all B90 Bibles and materials now — and in the future — in softcover format.
- Read about the past and current impact B90 is having in prisons.
B90 is strictly a nonprofit endeavor for us. We partner with established churches and prison ministries to make B90 available to inmates. Typically, most prison ministries are sorely under-funded. When funds are available, we have directed B90 materials to Prison Fellowship. We must have generous donations in order to make B90 materials available for free to give to such ministries and churches. Like to help? Then please make a donation today.
Finally, here is a helpful B90 article which details best practices for using The Bible in 90 Days in prisons.
55 Million: that was the Hispanic population of the United States in 2014, making Hispanics the nation’s largest ethnic minority, which constitutes 17 percent of the nation’s total population. And it’s growing!
- Past: The Bible in 90 Days previously offered a Spanish version of it’s reading program. However, it wasn’t very effective because production and marketing needed more time for development.
- Present: Scripture Awakening is not only convinced of the need to bring B90 to Hispanic people, we believe we’re called to do so. But it must be done right. Scripture Awakening has a board member who is a missionary to Spain and Europe and who founded a Spanish seminary. We are making plans to develop a brand new, complete line of B90 materials in Spanish.
- Future: Time marches on. In 2019 the U.S. Hispanic population had already surpassed 60 million. The U.S. Census Bureau projects that by 2020, the Hispanic population could increase to over 65 million. Hispanics honor and practice strong family connections, and are traditionally Bible friendly. Among English-speakers, almost 250,000 people have used B90. Visualize the impact for Christ’s kingdom once we can offer B90 in Spanish!
Again, to obtain the most excellent Spanish Bible translation and effectively translate our current B90 lineup, we need individuals, churches, foundations, and more to invest in this work—it’s a huge undertaking! We believe we need to raise $250,000 or more to bring B90 into the Spanish world. Like to help? Then please make a generous donation today.