“When I study the Bible, I prepare myself to talk to others. When I read the Bible, God talks to me.” — D. L. Moody
Read the Bible in ninety days. It’s easier than you thought! Once you break it down into bite-sized pieces, what may have seemed to be a formidable challenge becomes doable and enjoyable. And this specially designed Bible will help you get the most out of your experience. Use it in conjunction with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum for all the benefits of sharing God’s Word in community, or use it by yourself. Either way, you’ll be fulfilling what for many Christians is a longstanding ambition: reading through the entire Bible.
- Special Edition of the 2011 NIV Bible — the field-tested format for individuals and classes.
- Start and end markers help you know where to begin each day’s reading.
- Insights and encouragement from Ted Cooper, founder of The Bible in 90 Days program. And more!
- Larger print size. Easy to carry. Thinline format transports easily in your briefcase or purse.
- Coordinates with The Bible in 90 Days curriculum.
Join others in discovering the meaning and power of God’s word in community. Or read it by yourself without the curriculum.